Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Converting CCmail archives to Lotus Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

telnof

Technical User
Jan 5, 2004
US
Company went from CCmail to Lotus Notes couple years ago. Archived years of messages on CD ROM. Changed computers in meantime and our S/W support no longer has ability to help me convert archived e-mail w/attachments from CCmail to Lotus Notes. What can I do???

I know of no way to convert.

BUT, we swithed from cc:mail 8.4 to Groupwise 6.0 and many people had archives which they could not access once the cc:mail post office was closed. Our work around was to re-install cc:mail client with the mobile mode features and then access the archives on cdrom from cc:mail mobile. Cut and paste or print what you need.

We just have one older machine set up with mobile client that people go to if they want to pull up an archive.

Thanks. We also had a ccmail mobile for a while and I had it loaded on my desktop. When they converted me to a laptop, I lost it and SysAdmin had deep sixed its version in the past. Consequently, I am still in deep kimchi. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back