Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Convert Supervisor to Supervisor/Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

glarkin

IS-IT--Management
Feb 26, 2002
US
In CCMS 6.0, is there a way to convert a user configured as a Supervisor into a Supervisor/Agent? I can do it in SCCS 4.2 but I don't see how I can in CCM short of deleting the Supervisor and rebuilding as a Supervisor/Agent.

Thanks,

Greg

I don't have a system in front of me, but in the supervisor profile, I believe you can change the drop-down on the right side to supervisor/agent.

There is a drop down but it's greyed-out.

Are you logged in with the correct access class privileges? You the the ability to add, edit, delete supervisors.

I'm in an access class that allows add/edit/create/delete of supervisors and agents. I even tried using the webadmin account and it has that dropdown greyed out as well.

The user is not logged in.

Thanks again,

Greg

I'm not sure about this, but is the supervisor built on an ACD phone? If not, it may need to be built and acquired before you can make that change....

When building a new site or ACD team with Supervisor/agents, I usually create the supervisor and submit. Then I go back and change the supervisor to Supervisor/Agent and add the skillsets and partition information.

In fact I just did it today. Built the person as a supervisor and submitted it. Then right click on the supervisor in the left window pane and click on supervisor details. Then go to the drop down for supervisor, supervisor/agent, agent and pick supervisor/agent.

I vaguely remember once having the issue you are having. I deleted the supervisor and rebuilt again from scratch. If that doesn't work, plan a reboot of the CCMA.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think we're going to transfer the agents to a different supervisor and then delete and rebuild him as a Supervisor/Agent. When I get more time I may try to duplicate the problem and see if a reboot helps.

Thanks again,

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back