Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

convert database

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherrielwy

IS-IT--Management
Jul 30, 2003
MY
Hi,

I have create a database using microsoft access complete with all the form,report,table and query.But now i need to convert the databse to webbase using php and mySql. May i know What the easiest way for me to convert it,got any sofware or website that i can convert it without redo all the things?Please help.Thank you

regard,
cherrie

Make an export of the access table from MS Access and then Import them to MySQL.

For Import, you can use PHPMyAdmin(i.e web based db control panel) or also you can use "MySQL-Front" (downloadable from net as freeware).

Best of luck.

Dear KamranFeroz,

I already import my database to MySQL,but i need to redo all the interface(form,report) again.May i know wheter got any way to convert all the form and report that i create using microsoft access to webbase format? Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back