Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Continuous Form: Trouble Scrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastertorr

Programmer
Dec 21, 2006
CA
I have a continuous form set up with all my information in the detailed section. The height of the detailed section is 11.6146 (not sure if this helps). The form itself is comprised of large amount of textboxes, labels, group option boxes, lines etc.

When scrolling in form view, the form barely scrolls upwards or downwards. In design view the speed of the scroll is perfect, just as it is in any other application or even web browser.

Ive searched the forums here and the web, but havent been able to come across how to speed up the scroll of the form (in form view). Ive also modified the scroll speed under the control panel > mouse > wheel speed...Still to no avail, the scroll speed of the form is very slow.

Anyone have any idea why this is? I even tried a new db, with no controls on the form and expanding the detail section, but same issue. Any help would be appreciated.

btw, this form is set to data entry only, so i just want to be able to scroll up and down the form itself to see all the controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back