Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ContactStore Outgoing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2013
GB
We have an issue where Contactstore is not displaying outbound calls where CLI is withheld on one of our customer sites.

I can locate the wav and the XML files in the file structure but there is no sign of these in ContactStore so I am unable to call them back.

We are running 7.8.1.16 Contactstore and the IP Office is running 8.1(65) software.

anyone seen this before?

> I can locate the wav and the XML files in the file structure but there is no sign of these in ContactStore so I am unable to call them back.

OK did I misinterpret something?

ACSS - SME
General Geek

No, I was trying to multi-task and wrote the wrong thing.

I was trying to say that I can locate files through windows file browser but Contact Store is not displaying them so I can't play them.

You cannot play back the files through windows. You have to use contact store to play them back. But I haven't seen it not return results. How are you searching for it in CS? Just pick a start and end date and view all records, they should show up, unless of course (god forbid) there is a bug.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

I am aware that you can't play them back through Windows. I was only saying I can find them through Windows but they are no appearing on Contact Store.

I am also aware of how to use the search function on CS so this is not the problem.

I'm sure you are aware, I was simple asking if you had done that. We are not in your head, so we have to ask questions to provide help.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back