Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Store not getting calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlk53

Technical User
Mar 22, 2005
US
I am still working on Contact Store. I have a UC110 with CS on a win 2008R2 server(64bit). Running latest release on both. Have the SFTP setup between the UC and the win server and is working properly. Calls are being deposited in folder on server. Registry key is set up. CS is running and there are no alarms at all(not even "no network path found") but the registry entry is not getting the calls from the temporary SFTP folder. I have restarted everything numerous times. I would appreciate any help as to why the calls are not being put in the CS folder. Thanks

Are the recordings being created in the first place? Stop the SFTP and CS services and then open the /opt/vmpro/VRL folder on the UC module. Are there any MSG*.WAV files?

If yes, then start the SFTP service and make sure the WAV files are being moved.
Then start the CS service and verify it is processing recordings.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I use Xima's Recording Library which uses a similar method, which is to move WAV files via SMB.

Recordings are being created and deposited on CS server via SFTP. The recordings are not being moved to the Cs folder. I tried manually moving a recording to the CS folder but it still was not picked up by CS. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back