Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Store DVD disc number 4 lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avayell

IS-IT--Management
Mar 18, 2008
GR
Hi all,

A customer who is using Contact Store, for some reason took out the current DVD disc #4 and lost it. Now he is trying with a new blanc disc, but as expected the CS asks for disc number 4. Is there a solution to that?

Thank you.

You are probably referring to ContactStore for CM? The CS for IPO is a single file of approx 65 Mb.
If so then the customer have a Sold To number, with that number you can download the software from PLDS.

A simple mind delivers great solutions

No i am talking about Contact Store with IPO and VoiceMail Pro. The customer uses DVDs for archiving the recorded calls.

Ah, I assumed you were intstalling the software..
If you get this message it means CS was not yet ready with a archive task to that DVD and it will only continue if you enter the partial recorded disk ( nbr 4 in your case ).
I have never seen it but you must stop the current archiving task one way or another.

A simple mind delivers great solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back