Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

macbeto

Technical User
May 19, 2015
ES
Hi,

I am installing a Contact Recorder in a Virtual Primary Server with VM Pro in it.
The Contact Recorder has setup the Handover Folder to /opt/vmpro/VRL and the Call storage path to /additional-hdd#1 which is my additional hard disk.
The problem is that when I make a call which is recorder the .wav and .xml file is created in /opt/vmpro/VRL and the Contact Recorder adds this record to the Record Counter in Contact Recorder, so it apparently detect the record. But then I go to Recordings and select the date of today and press Search and it doesn't find any record.
I don't know what I am missing but I don't get any record even I followed the documentation in the installation.

Further info: the wav and xml files are moved from /opt/vmpro/VRL to /additional-hdd#1, so the translation is ok. Contact Recorder update the Recorder Counter, but still Recordings doesn't show any record filtering by today. It is pretty weird because the record is in the right place, but then is not showed.
I have take a look to the Avaya Solutions and there is nothing related to this issue.

I am starting to think could be a problem with the Database of the Contact Recorder, because the recordings are being created.
Does anyone knows what is the database used by Contact Recorder in Linux platform? I know in Windows is Postgres but in Linux I have no idea and I don't find documentation about it.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back