Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contact Center rookie needs an assist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phonedude64

Vendor
Nov 25, 2008
US
I humbly ask yet again for assistance in building out a call flow chart/scenario in Contact Center for the admissions dept here. I have the main menu options and tranfer info available to send to anyone willing to help. I hope someone can assist this was given to me at 8am and I need to have a basic idea on how to set this up by the end of day. Thank you in advance to everyone who can assist! ;)

Thanks for your reply, I need to setup a complete MENU with greetings in Contact center. I have the breakdown for the setup in Word format. I would rather email it to whomever wishes to assist me as it has some info on it I would rather not publish. I basically need to set something up from scratch in CC for all calls directed from an 800# to this menu, providing a menu, grettings, transfer points etc. I will gladly forward this to your email and or call you to discuss if you wish. Thanks for your assistance!

Basics first,

Do you want menus in Call Pilot or in CC?

If you want menus in CC, that is MUCH more involved and you will have to have Access Ports provisioned in CP and acquired in CC to accomplish this scenario. Do you have the necessary ports provisioned and available? Do you know how to build a CP application for use as voice segments in CC?

If you want your menus in CP (recommended) and the call finally sent to CC for intelligent routing on an acquired CDN. That is much easier and less time consuming. No where near the expertise required.

Agree with pronei, it usually is best to create menus on Call Pilot (it has the tools built in) for reliability and ease of updating. There have been some threads discussing the pluses and minuses of these approaches in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back