Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Console Phone 4424LD+ 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rg40

MIS
May 5, 2004
US
I have a console phone when the rec. is answering a call and another call comes in the console blinks she wants to make it where the phone will have a short ring or beep along with the console blinking. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so how would I set this feature up.

Thanks,

Under Ringing Options, turn OFF abreviated Ringing.

How would I get to ringer options I am off site and have access to Winspm

Then you would do that with Centralized programming under Standard SPM with WINSPM.

I am new to WinSpm can you let me know the buttons I would hit. Thanks for you help

Once you get "Dialed In", select "STANDARD SPM".

Then it's Menu > System Program > Start > More Centralized Programming > Program Extension ,DIAL EXTENSION NUMBER to be Programmed > PRESS ENTER > Click on ANY BUTTON > touch "LIST FEATURES" press MORE 'till you see Ringing Options > Touch abreviated, and set it to OFF, PRESS ENTER.

The phone is the console phone which is ext 200 everytime I put in the extension number it comes back like the number does not exist. Am I missing something once again thanks

At the phone, Press intercom, Press SPEAKER, DIAL #00, and then do:

Click on ANY BUTTON > touch "LIST FEATURES" press MORE 'till you see Ringing Options > Touch abreviated, and set it to OFF, PRESS ENTER.

Wait, I forgot you are doing WINSPM.

How sure are you that this really is EXT 200?

I am positive that it is extension 200 I saw it labeled in WinSpm under operator.

Well, it's just gotta' work, UNLESS they are on the phone, but if that was the case, SPM would tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back