Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

consitional formatting of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

infoscion

Technical User
Jan 21, 2005
US
Hello:
I am trying to format a text box. Incase the time is bigger than a certain window (7:00 AM-5:00 PM), I want it to be indicated in some different color. How do I accomplish this using the conditional formatting made available in Access2k?
Suggestions and ideas are solicited.
Regards,
Info

How are ya infoscion . . . . .
infoscion said:
[blue]Incase the time is [purple]bigger[/purple] than a certain window (7:00 AM-5:00 PM)[/blue]
Hmmmmmmm . . . . do you really mean non-inclusive in 7:00 AM-5:00 PM)?

Calvin.gif
See Ya! . . . . . .

The default value for the text box is 12:00 PM.I want it to be highlighted in red when the default value is indicated in the text box. Once the user enters any other value the font color should be black.
Regards,
Info

is this on an endless form or on a continuous form?

[blue]Typos, that don't affect the functionality of code, will not be corrected.[/blue]

Martin Serra Jr.
[blue]Shared Database Systems and Applications across all Business Areas[/blue]

sorry, I meant a single or a continuous form (you won't need conditional formatting on a single form)

[blue]Typos, that don't affect the functionality of code, will not be corrected.[/blue]

Martin Serra Jr.
[blue]Shared Database Systems and Applications across all Business Areas[/blue]

Hi:
This is a continuous form. Also with some code,

if Me.text0.value=svalue then
me.text0.forecolor=vbred

Now it is working.
Thank you very much for your help.
Many Thanks
Info

Status
Not open for further replies.