Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

connection to server

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvuppa1

Programmer
Nov 14, 2003
US
I am getting a warning message on the browser when i run a html file( after i publish any FEX Procedure. Im using WF436 and the message is:

Your connection to server has been lost, please reconnect.

The URL where the page stops is:

Im not sure wht the problem is? Can anyone help me plz?

-P

Hi pvuppa,

Maybe the service is down. Try ask your admin.

Eva

I dont have any system administrator here. The thing is it used to work fine when i run reports through browser until i tried to install new version 5.23 then i had to uninstall that again. I can still run/view the reports through desktop viewer. And the page is passing values to cgi engine. but at that point it stops and gives me the above message. My webfocus server and IIS are up and running.
Let me know if anyone can help
-P

Ah sorry, I'm not using version 5. Maybe somebody else can help...

Hi Eva,
Im not using 5.23 actually I still have 4.36, what I meant to say was I was trying to install the new version but it dint let me so I reverted back to 4.36, may be that caused the reporting server not to run reports through browser.
anyway if you can think of something let me know
thanks

-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back