Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connection to ADC has been lost/has resumed 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

num025

Technical User
Sep 8, 2008
We have been getting a lot of these alarms from our Session Manager:

adck.jpg

I know this could potentially be a cause for concern but as of now I'm not sure what's causing these.

Hi, I am seeing this as well. Have you been able to resolve this issue? If so, would you be able to provide some guidance as to how to solve this?

Thanks!

Avaya told us that a misconfigured SAL Gateway would cause these alarms, we are still in the process of finalizing our SAL for approval and hopefully these alarms would go away as soon as the SAL is ok.

Hi num025,

You are right, this can cause issues if SAL is not correctly configured.

There are other issues that can cause this problem.

One is a network issue, the other is an issue at the Avaya Data Center.

From the source IP address server, 172.18.1.79, login via SSH as admin and su - root. Once logged in run the following command...

wget --no-check-certificate

You should see it connect and eventually give you a 200 OK if connectivity is fine.

If there are issues you will either not connect at all or you will connect and get a 503 unavailable error.

Hope this helps.

So if you receive a 200 OK and it still is happening then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back