Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connection Problem - Published App

Status
Not open for further replies.

netadminTO

IS-IT--Management
Feb 21, 2003
US
Help!

Here's the issue: We run a published app at a remote site connected via/ISDN. These programs have always run ok until today. When launching the app, I am now getting the error message "Error in connection. The Citrix server is not available, please try again later." I figured it might have to do with the a connection timing out....

Server: Win2K server SP2 using Citrix MetaFrame 1.8

I have disconnected and reset all users, rebooted the MetaFrame server and I am still having this problem. If anyone can help I will be forever grateful!

Thanks,

Aaron

We have had this problem with broadband. As you say this has worked before could it be something else has changed on site and using up the bandwidth and not leaving any for ica trafic

kev

I am having the same problem, "Network or dialup problems are preventing communication with the Citrix server. An attempt to ...blah, blah, and then a counter starts counting down from 30 secs.

It has been an intermitant, and it seems like someone new is getting the problem everyday.

I did some looking around, and I have found a solution that I am going to try tonight.

Apperently, the problem is caused by a terminal services licensing problem.

I'm going to try to fix this and see what happens.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back