Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connection Isues HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patiwaq

MIS
Dec 12, 2001
US
Win2K / SP3
XPe FR2 SP2
8 server farm

During parts of the day, certain servers stop allowing connections to published applications (even published destops)

I try to connect thru RDP, but not successful. RDP is in the listening state.

I can make a custom ICA connection to a server, then go back to the published application and log in just fine. Rebooting the server also helps. But this is not practical during the day as I have users connected before the problem starts.

I moved the TS license server and re-activated all connection license but that didnt help.

HELP!!!! Pleaseeeeeeeee

Citrix guy and Vendor just left. I had Citrix Florida connected to my system via published desktop and take a look ..all looked good..configuration wise.

They suggested Hotfix XE102W021, 28, and 36. and updating my Mdac to 2.7 (we still are 2.5 because of the sql clustering issues with 2.6)

Will let you know how this pans out.

OK..things improved some but didnt really disappear. I ran across the article that sometimes resource manager crashes IMASrv.exe is installed after FR 2..which is pretty much the case.

Plan..manually uninstall Citrix and re-install without Resouce manager and apply FR 2.

Unless anyone knows how to fix the IMAsrv.exe crashes without doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back