Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connecting to VMPro on UCM via VMPro Client 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stengrad

Programmer
Dec 10, 2003
US
I am not able to connect with VMPro connect to VMPro on my UCM via VMPro Client. Screenshots to follow of error and settings.
Client_Error_afoj6y.jpg

LAN1_ykp1ht.jpg

IP_Routes_pldcj2.jpg

SSA_View_p7zfez.jpg

UCM_Setting_v5k7yn.jpg

UCM_Setting2_wltvfu.jpg

Senior Field Technician
Hampton Roads Communication Technologies

I would try shutting down one-x from the web interface, that is the most resource intensive application on a UC module. I have not tried 11.1 on a UC module but on previous releases one-x can be a resource hog.

ACSS,AIPS

Just fyi the 100% pie chart is the memory usage and its incorrect, on 11.1 memory is not updated correctly in system status. If you look at it on the platform view its fine.

Where did you download the vmpro client from? Was it from the UC Module or as the vmpro install from Avaya?
I've had a weird issue in the past where the exact same version, but using the vmpro full install, would not let me connect to a UC Module or application server. If i uninstalled and installed just the client from the apps page, it would work. Strangest thing.

-Austin
I used to be an ACE. Now I'm just an Arse.
qrcode.png

Known issue. Avaya aware of it. 11.1 GA release. Fixed on next admin release.

Also system status is not correct as stated in installation guide.
Step one is to connect hdmi monitor

Thanks for all the replies. Until we get a fix, is there any way to connect to VMPro UCM via VMPro client at all on 11.1GA?

Senior Field Technician

Should I just downgrade to 11.0 since Avaya is taking their sweet time releasing their next patch?

Senior Field Technician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back