Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connecting statistics off 2250 Attendants console? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwurl2

Technical User
Nov 1, 2012
US
Is there a way to acquire a 2250 console and receive call statistics off it? One difficulty that I may have is that the console is off another CS1k, not the one that Symposium is connected to.

As follows:

2250 Console --> Building A CS1k --(H323 trunk)--> Building B CS1K (company main CS1k, here is where Symposium talks to)

No, not via Contact Center; the M2250 is not a set where agents can login to.
If traffic (LD 2) is enabled you can use those statistics for attendant call statistics (preferably via OTM or TM; that makes reporting easy).

Utreg: Can you give me more details? How do I check in ld 2? also, what does OTM or TM stand for?

I'm not an expert on that, please go to the forum: Nortel: CS1000 (Meridian) systems (this is the CC forum).
Almost all information about traffic and LD 2 can be found there, for example;

OTM (Optivity Telephony Manager) or successor TM (Telephony Manager) were designed for the management of Meridian 1 and Communication Server 1000 systems. Since you talk about 'Symposium' could be you also have 1 of these 2, nowadays for the new CS1000 systems there's an Avaya solution for management..

You could get some reports on # of calls to the console by making the LDN a CDN, acquiring that CDN by symposium.
Then have the script for that CDN route call to a new LDN.

Sorry for all of the cdn ldn....etc.

LDN is built in the customer data block. The gate opener is att_data.

BkMesser - had to give you a star for posting that! It's roundabout, but if you are just looking for a count of calls to the console it's easier than traffic reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back