Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connected outbound call notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyz111

Programmer
Mar 11, 2003
GB
I have an application that interacts with the Aspect ACD via Application Bridge. Is there any way to determine when an outbound call (call dialled from a station, not predictive) is answered? At the moment I get a Call Noticed Event Message (CNEM) followed by a Call Connect Message (CCM) and followed by a Call Connected Event Message (CCEM) when the call is connected to the trunk (that is when it starts ringing), but there does not seem to be any way to determine when the call has been answered at the other end.
How can one make the ACD send a notification when an outbound call has been answered?

Thank you very much for any help.

Yes. The client has an Answer Detect Card and it is used for predictive calls. I need a "call answered" notification for outbound calls made via Place Call Request.

hmm. How about in the CCT used in the PCR place a wait answer step. Then for each seperate branch send track data with a unique subtype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back