Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connect fixed Analogue number to a TLU75?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdboy

Technical User
Nov 19, 2002
SE
Hi,

I have a fixed number from the phonecompany (Sweden) and I want to connect my MD110 directly to that number so I can use the phones in my MD110 instead of plugging in a normal phone in the outlet. I have tried different parametres (dont have them right now) and I dont get it to work.

When I call from the MD I have to dial 00 and that should be the same as going offhook on the TLU75 meaning I would get dialtone on the fixed number from Phone Company. Then I just dial the number I want to call.

Hopefully you guys can help me with this since this is really bugging me. I havent tried this for a couple of months now but I found this link again and I thought I might give it a try :)

/Mdboy

Print this:

RODDP:DEST=00;

now look what is the ROU being used by this DEST and print

ROEDP:ROU=X,TRU=ALL;
(where X being the route for DEST of 00)

now initiate this board using CNHUI.Check it by CNLIP if it is already initiated, next is to initiate equipment for Route X using ROEQI. But first let us see what you've got on the print-out and we'll see what we can do. Maybe we'll have to initiate a new route for your TLU75....

Hi,

Are you running the Swedish AS (Application System) in your MD110?

I think it is needed to get the TLU75 to work properly.

/mk

The TLU75 works in the Standard AS, Saudi AS Export AS as well as Swedish to my experience. I am presently using TLU 75 in a similar manner.
Here are the RODAP and ROCAP on the route I have set up.
<rodap:rou=12;
ROUTE DATA
ROU TYPE VARC VARI VARO FILTER
12 TL11 H'00000012 H'00000108 H'00002815 NO

END

<rocap:rou=12;
ROUTE CATEGORY DATA
ROU SEL TRM SERV NODG DIST DISL TRAF SIG BCAP
12 711000000000001 4 3110100000 0 5 50 01050514 100011000000 001111

END
Your RODDI, would then be:

RODDI:DEST=00,ROU=12,SRT=3;