Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connect 2 Firebox X500 using BOVPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

getTechTonics

Technical User
Mar 23, 2006
US
Hello all,
I am looking for help establishing a VPN tunnel between 2 Firebox X500's using BOVPN (we currently have a BOVPN license for each) I am a little unclear on what exactly is needed to do this when I referenced the manual. If anyone has a simple step-by-step how to that would be great. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

I have the suspicion that both firebox x500's did not need the BOVPN license. Is that a correct assumption. If location A0 was our main office, and location A1 was the office we are trying to tunnel to the Main office for some reason Im thinking that onl Location A0 would need the BOVPN license, is that correct? Any insight would be great.

I'm not 100% sure, but I thought you need a lic. for both sides (BOVPN) Check the actual Watchguard.com Forums to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back