Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Congratulations Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!

...and thank you for putting those helpful FAQs. [wink]

Mike helped me just today. My application now works, before it did not. Thank you for your much needed advice.

ontsjc

Mike helped me just today. My application now works, before it did not. Thank you for your much needed advice.

Glad I could help you.
Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

medic

Congratulations!

Thank you.

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Mike,
A pot of polish beer, German poetry and howabout a Dutch horseriding event? You are invited and will be treated as a true king! Thanx for all your help & understanding.

Koen

KoenPiller

Thank you Keon,me being Canadian, that make for quite an international celebration!. Mike Gagnon

Been gone for a little bit, sorry I missed the party. Nice job Mike...and I too wonder when you find time to work and sleep. :) Slighthaze = NULL

My Heartiest Congratulations Mike

You have helpmed me in many ways and i am remember you always and Many many thanks for your help.

Once again wishes to grow in your life,and hope your help continuous to everybody forever

Praising the Lord to Bless you

GCHANDRUJS [sunshine]

slighthaze

Been gone for a little bit, sorry I missed the party. Nice job Mike...and I too wonder when you find time to work and sleep. :)

Glad to have you back. Mike Gagnon

GCHANDRUJS

Praising the Lord to Bless you

German poetry, Polish beer, Dutch horseriding event and now a blessing? I'm overwhelmed! Thank you. Mike Gagnon

Congratulation Mike,
I miss this subject, you give a lot of wonderful advice for any problem.

I really like become member of Tip&Trik and have a lot of expert like you Mike.

Nice work Mike, thank you

==
Warik

Congratulations, Mike!
You are the heart of the party! Glad to have you here.

Mansii

Congratulation Mike....

Bren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back