Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Congratulations Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peping

Programmer
Aug 21, 2002
US
Mike Gagnon,

You did it again! You've been very much helpul to forum members.

Best Wishes,
Peping

Peping

You did it again! You've been very much helpul to forum members.

Thank you very much Peping. But they don't really have to put my name there since I enjoy so much helping people.
Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

This is really a good world which I discovered when I saw this forum first time.

And it would be a long list, to show all the experts here which helped me so far and
so excellent - nobody has ever become impatient even in case of silly questions I
have always the feeling that my problems where handled with full respect.

I really enjoy this forum too, learned a lot of things and still will do it for a long time - and
from time to time have myself the good feeling of having helped somebody a little.

Therefore I can understand what you said, Mike - one still can learn even by just explaining
what seems clear to oneself but not to others. to give and to take is the best way to
grow....smile.

Congratulations from far away...

Regards from Germany

Klaus. Peace worldwide - it starts here...

CONGRATULATIONS from me too.
The strong winter is in Poland now, but the hot summer is in tek-tips because of your (and another experst too) big help to us !
I think that we seldom vote for helpful answers.
Mike, you are Master of the year for me !
Kind regards from Warsaw !!!!!
Monika (monikai@yahoo.com)

klaus

- one still can learn even by just explaining
what seems clear to oneself but not to others. [/b]

Thank you, and I still believa that.

monikai

Thank you. Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Congrats Mike! [medal]

I troll the posts every day and post answers if I can and I always see you giving the answers I would have (when I know the answer - which isn't as often as you do).

It is well deserved!

You truly are a master! [yoda]

Just 1 quick question - with all the posts you make - when do you sleep? [yawn] [bugeyed] [yawn2]

John [spidey] [americanflag] [unclesam]

Hi Mike,

Congrats! Are you now 3 in 52 or 4 in 52!. I recollect what you once mentioned in your earlier post. Wish you make more strides. When Peping started the thread.. I did not realise what it is for. You deserve the praise. Way to :)

ramani :)
(Subramanian.G),FoxAcc, ramani_g@yahoo.com

Congrats! Are you now 3 in 52 or 4 in 52!. I recollect what you once mentioned in your earlier post. Wish you make more strides. When Peping started the thread.. I did not realise what it is for. You deserve the praise. Way to

Thanks Ramani, and coming from you somehow how makes it all the more worthwhile. (BTW its only 2/52)
Mike Gagnon

mohrorless

Just 1 quick question - with all the posts you make - when do you sleep?

Apparently my body doesn't need as much sleep as the average bear. [BEAR] Mike Gagnon

If it would be possible by Tek-Tips (may be in future) I sent you pack of Polish beer. Kind regards from Warsaw !!!!!
Monika (monikai@yahoo.com)

monikai

If it would be possible by Tek-Tips (may be in future) I sent you pack of Polish beer.

LOL [cheers][cheers][cheers][cheers] Mike Gagnon

Mike

Just realised what we're celebrating - congratulations!

Now where's that website of yours...?
FAQ184-2483 - the answer to getting answered.​
Chris [pc2]

Chris

Just realised what we're celebrating - congratulations!

Thank you.

Now where's that website of yours...?

Still working at it. I started with Outlook automation. I have 4 chapters done. I should have written a book instead, I'd be finished by now (this .... HTML stuff takes forever- I wouldn't be good a Website designing) Mike Gagnon

Congratulations Mike !

I really helped with all these threads !
[love]

Kampret

Congratulations Mike !

Thank you. (I should have waited a few days and list all my thanks in one post) ;-)

Mike Gagnon

Mike

I would also like to say well done. Your help as been outstanding. Thanks!!!!!

Bebbo

BEDDO

I would also like to say well done. Your help as been outstanding. Thanks!!!!!

No, thank you. :)

Mike Gagnon

Sorry, my poetry only works in german language, Mike:

Deutsch English (free translated)
--------- ----------------------------------
Du hilfst uns allen wunderbar Your helped all of us wonderful
die Hilfe ist stets rein und klar Your help was always clean and clear
machst viele Leute wirklich froh You made a lot of people happy
Lieber Mike, mach weiter so. Dear Mike keep on that way.

*ggg

Regards

Klaus

Peace worldwide - it starts here...

German12

Wow, german peotry and Polish beer!! [blush] Mike Gagnon

Saify

Congratulation Mike !!

Thank you.

Mike Gagnon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back