Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Congratulations fishiface on being voted TipMaster of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinADC

Technical User
Jan 21, 2005
US
Tek-Tips Forums - Home
Community News

* Congratulations fishiface on being voted TipMaster of the Week by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I salute in your general direction [2thumbsup]

WOOT, WOOT, Big up to the fishi one.... about time I saw one of the usual suspects get some recognition!

"In complete darkness we are all the same, only our knowledge and wisdom separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you.

can't sleep.... can't sleep..... must get stars...... must get stars......

["]As soon as we started programming, we found to our surprise that it wasn't as easy to get programs right as we had thought. Debugging had to be discovered. I can remember the exact instant when I realized that a large part of my life from then on was going to be spent in finding mistakes in my own programs.["]
--Maur

In Sea World, Florida, there's a big, circular tank (Stingray Lagoon) with a central island full of rays and the like. They all swim consistantly clockwise except one. I tracked down a member of staff to ask about the individualist, and it turns out that he is a guitarfish. How cool is that?

f

["]As soon as we started programming, we found to our surprise that it wasn't as easy to get programs right as we had thought. Debugging had to be discovered. I can remember the exact instant when I realized that a large part of my life from then on was going to be spent in finding mistakes in my own programs.["]
--Maur

they're pulling your leg fishi

"In complete darkness we are all the same, only our knowledge and wisdom separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you.

That's funny, I didn't think Fish had legs!
(fins and a fishy tale maybe!).
Oh and yes, I can spell. :)

Trojan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back