Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

configure remote notification 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech24

Technical User
Nov 22, 2005
US
Hello,
I need to set the remote notification of waiting callpilot messages to be sent to a cell phone, but it is not working. How do i have to write the remote notification DN? I tried 9,18095489845 (9 to access an external number, 1 to access cell phone#)

Thanks,

the same way you dial it from a phone, no comma. but check the rpls, chances are they may be to tight. messaging drop down to rpl's.. it may also be the ncos on the voice mail agents not being allowed the 1809 area code

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

how do i check the ncos? I'm getting familiar with callpilot now and there're many things that are still unkonw for me.

Also, i have another issue. I'm not able to send fax with desktop messaging on computer with Windows XP SP2. Do you have an idea.
thanks,
VC

the fax problem can get way to deep to trouble shoot without being on site. to check an ncos

ld 20
prt
dnb

that will give you the tn. in your in an 11, it's going to be card 10.

then

ld 20
prt
tnb
x x x x

that will show the ncos, that allows or denies access to routes ie ld or local calls

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

thanks John for your help. I changed the ncos and now I'm able to set the remote notification to a cellphone.

One more thing about the fax. I created phantom TNs and DNs in the PBX and in callpilot I associated the phantom DN to a mailbox with fax capabilities. Now, I'm trying to send a fax to that mailbox but does not work.

what are you getting? and do you have that mailbox in your desktop msg'ing ?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back