Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CONFERENCE ROOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

batera

Technical User
Nov 3, 2008
Hello

I hope you can help with this one.

I have an ipLDK60 (s/w GS88P-3.7Ce Mar/07).

I just can access to a conference room from ICM, but when I try to access from a CO, heard an error tone, just after dial the password.

do you know anything?

thanks

Do you use Analog CO or Digital DID?
Are you transfered to conference room?
Can you give us more details of How do you join to conference room

Saludos..

You should enable the CONF ROOM in PGM231, if you use ISDN/PRI/BRI and DDI.

Also read this very good description, below:
Internal and external calls can participate in a conference.
You select which of the 9 conference room you want to use.
There can be up to 3 conference members in each conference room at the LDK-24.
There can be up to 15 conference members in each conference room at LDK-50/100.
Password for each conference room may be required.
These are the "automatic" conferences, ie. there is no local conference leader.

Operating from LG system device:
To enable the use of a conference room on the phone
(1). Press [TRAN/PROG] + 4 + 3 + Room number (1 ~ 9)
(2). Enter 5-digit password. (Could possibly be omitted).
(3). Press [HOLD/Save] button.

In order to de-activate the use of a conference room on the phone:
(1) Press [TRAN/PROG] + 4 + 4 + Oonf room number (1 ~ 9)
(2). Enter 5-digit password, the password is used to activate the conference room.
(3) Press [HOLD/Save] button.

To participate in a conference in one of the 9 conference rooms:
(1) Call the conference by typing 57 + room no.1-9. (= 571 ~ 579)
(2) Enter your password (if the password is used to activate the conference room) and join.

Simple and easy & it works as it should.
In PGM 231 you may enter a conf room in the PBX's night or weekend position, just to let your employees have a conference after the football match on Saturday - for "after the game " discussions!

///doktor

Ok.

Do you use Analog CO or Digital DID?
I´m using Analog Co lines

Are you transfered to conference room?
I´m using CCR (PGM 228)in Destination I set conf. Room and the number of the conference room.

I made all the steps doktor, I have active the conference room. Actually if I dial 571 and dial de password 12345 I can get in the conference room, but when I dial the CO Line and dial the option 1 (Destination "Conf. Room") trsnfer to the conference room and ask me the password, I dial the password and hear an error tone. If instead dial option 1, I dial a number extension and then ask the person who transfer me to the conference room when I dial the password I hear the error tone again.

regards

Edgar Robles

Check PGM 142 Open Loop Detect Timer put it to 10 or 20 for each CO Trunk answered by DISA

:( does not work.

I dial my CO line number... answer the call press TRANS/PGM dial 5 7 1 the system ask me the password I dial the password and tone error. But if do it from my station I can access without problem.

Wait...
when I receive your download file I check this...

saludos

como te los envio morenot?

A traves del Doktor, el tiene una pagina donde esta su e-mail,
Por politicas de esta Pagina no se deben publicar direcciones.
En otros post´s esta el link de su pagina y al final del texto en Ingles esta su e-mail

Hola!

I have received it, but cannot read your file.
My ipLDK PC Admin Pro (off line reader) do not know your s/w (i.e. s/w GS88P-3.7Ce Mar/07).
But still I can give some hints:

Use PGM 144 to answer the call in a CCR with voice message XX. Do not use the "#", then the call is hung up after the message has been heard.
In your CCR you can press one (1) to be transfreed to the conference room number 1.
This will work fine.
As a test call in on your analogue line, and try to transfer the call to the conf room 1 (571).
Let me know, if it works.

///doktor

I made that test, call in on my analogue line, transfer the call to the conference room 1 (571) the system ask me the password, I dial 12345 and and immediately give me error tone.

About the file, do you have a newest version of PCAdmin that you can send me?

regards

Batera:

Did you try answering the analog trunk through PGM 144?
You should also set the CO linie in PGM140 to Normal and DISA.
Let me kno, if it works...

///doktor

Ok, this are the results.

If I dial the CO Line and answer in the statin who set in PGM 144, then transfer the call to the 571 and dial the password, doesn´t work.
but if I set the CO Line as DISA in PGM 140 ( but with this I will need a voice message) when the system answer me I dial 571 the system ask me the password I dial and then I am in the conference :) excelent!!.

Very good it works.

thanks Doktor I´ll set this and tell the people who use it.

thank you

So FOLKS!

ipLDK-60 w/ analog CO line & conference room:
If you use analog CO lines (trunks) and want to answer it in a conference room just set up the trunk in PGM 140 to Normal and DISA supervision. Then use the PGM144 to be able to record a message telling the caller to press 1 for entering the conference room, after having applied the actual password for the conference.
In PGM228 set the VMIB message to 1 and record the message.
In PGM228, the transfer place for pressing 1 should be conference room 1 (571).
Easy!

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back