Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Conference Call feature not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby4372

Technical User
Jan 7, 2012
US
When I try to make a Conference call I am able press the conference button and complete the call but once I try to join them together nothing happens. Can Someone Please help anybody.

Hi,
This is assuming you have a CS1000E. You may have no conference loop associated with the super loop or there may be no DSP resources available.
To check the conference loop go to LD 22 and prt cequ. Ensure that a conference loop is programmed for the super loop you are using.
To check the DSP resources go to LD 32 stat ll ss 0 and ll ss 11. One of these two commands should return idle DSPs.

Yes it is a CS1000e. I checked ld 22 and I have Conference loops defined 076 and 219. I also stat the DSP ports in ld 32 and had DSP resources available. We have all IP phones how does the system decided what Conference loops to use ?

Thank You For responding

IP Phones use virtual confernce loops MGCCONF so check that these are defined. Has conference worked previously?
Also go to LD 38 stat <conference loop>.

Lots of possibilities, probably in one of the previous posts. Another is if the station TN has CLS FTTR. In most cases, you need FTTC or FTTU to Conference. Another would be the trunk disconnect controls (NEDC and FEDC on the Route)

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com World Famous!
--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back