Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Conditional Formatting 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olddogg1

IS-IT--Management
Aug 12, 2005
CA
I am listing current policies owned by owners using a form in TABLE MODE. I have a "lapsed policy" (Yes/No) text box field.

- Here is what I am trying to do:

I am trying to create a conditional format whereby if the column is selected "YES" then the WHOLE record will have special formatting (Grey Background) or something like that. I can figure out how to make special formatting for the column that has the condition BUT NOT additional fields or the entire record.

I appreciate all the help that I can get.

Thanks

Hi, Olddogg1,

You must apply the conditional formatting to each field for which you want the formatting to apply. Obviously in the column that has the condition you are testing, you can use the 'Value is' qualifier; for the others, you will need to use 'Expression is' and create your expression. Something along the lines of [MyConditionField] = True should do it.

Ken S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back