Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Conditional Formatting Of DataGrid Rows Windows Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyeshdeshpande

Programmer
Jul 5, 2003
US
Hi.,
I want to change the color of datagrid row at runtime. I have a Windows form (vb.net). On that form i have 3 datagrid some binded to dataset and some to arraylist. I have applied the table style's also. I want to change the one of my datagrid row color on some data condition, and this formating should apply for a particular datagrid and other should not be distrub. I receive the new data in dataset and arraylist every one miniute. I am showing new data in datagrid (append rows). So how can i change the color of the datagrid and when the new row is added to datagrid i sort them in desc so i can get the new values first but when the client area of datagrid is filled means when scroll bar of datagrid get visible then the selected index is not set to the first row.. Its still on the old row how can i slove these problem.

Regarding conditional formatting i have seen meany example but i was not able to apply them for a single datagrid, when i applied it all the datagrid color changes ie all 3 datagrid.

Thanks in advance
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back