Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

comscendo license

Status
Not open for further replies.

kattoussa

Technical User
Apr 19, 2013
TN
hello,
i work with hipath 3800 and want to install the comscendo license for openstage ip phones who can give me the steps to do that. thanks in advance.

You will need the licence manager installed on your pc and load the licences to the pc through the licence manager. Once you open the data base to the 3800 and the licences are bonded to the MAC address it will pull in the licences to the manager and you upload to system

hello,
thanks for your response, it is done successfully but the ip phones still shows telephony is down H02, i configured the phones (openstage40 and 60) as a system client in the manager but it are not detected by the system what can be the problem?

Usually when it says telephony down (at my place) it is because there is no network connection to the IP card (gateway), or the IP board has not been activated (turned up) or configured. You also have to go into the admin menu on the phones (pw: 123456) and put in the IP address of your IP gateway card so the phone can find it, and some other config parameters on the phone like it's extension number. At minimum I think you need the extension of the phone, the gateway IP, and netmask of the network the gateway is on. Your phone should grab an IP address on your network using DHCP and be ready to go. There are other thinks like QoS that we don't have set up yet and I'm just learning about.

hello,
thank you for your response, the phones are registered successfully but when i tried to call each other it shows actually impossible so i tried to reboot the system but is shows now telephony is down H02, Hd2 what can be the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back