Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Computer Questionaire of Computer Literacy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJMGR

IS-IT--Management
May 29, 2005
US
I have been tasked to create a Computer Questionaire for Computer Literacy. Basically, I am in the process of creating online courses for my company.

Does anyone have any idea of how to go about creating such questions, where I should look, resources, anything??

Thanks,

PJMGR

You mean like a pre-test to determine existing skill sets?

--Glen :)

Memoria mihi benigna erit qui eam perscribam

There are several companies offering certification examinations ICCP ( for instance. You could model your exam after theirs, at least covering the topics which are essential in your work environment. I used to have several exams which I used at a previous job. The purpose was not just to check the qualifications of the job applicant, but to find out their strengths and weaknesses thus enabling me to make better project team assignments and determine how to make them productive immediately, and what training they needed to be fully productive in any role.

-------------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back