Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

component query returning performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariebmk

Programmer
Jun 26, 2003
US
Hello. I have a site I'm building that relies heavily on flash remoting calling cold fusion components. Each of these components really just consists of a series of queries that I return the result of back to flash. Does anyone have any tips on improving the performance of this? Right now I'm just putting everything into one huge array and return that. Would a struct be any faster? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Is it that you are only concerned about the CF side, I mean do you think that the queries are optimized too?

Mostly the cold fusion. Most of the queries are really straight fowards . . . just selecting a text value and the primary key to populate combo boxes and such. Though anywhere I could speed it up would be good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back