Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Compiling 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennyboy630

Programmer
Nov 7, 2000
US
My compiler isn't working, i haven't been using VB for very long but when i try to compile the "Make whatever.exe" it is always gray and when i go to package deployment wizard and try to compile it there then it says Make not availible in working model edition does that mean that i have to go and buy a new version of VB or What?????

The Working Model of VB does not have the compile feature nor does it include the PDW (PAckage & Deployment Wizard). If you want to have these you must buy the Professional or Enterprise edition. The Working Model is basically for students of VB to use and cannot be used in a production environment, although any program you write can be saved and loaded later into the development environment of Pro or Ent edition and compiled, packaged, etc.

Help, I am trying to create a text box for numbers only 0 - 100 no blanks? anybody? vb6

bryman,

This code should do it for you

Private Sub Text1_KeyPress(KeyAscii As Integer)
Select Case KeyAscii
Case Asc("A") To Asc("Z"), Asc("a") To Asc("z")
MsgBox "numbers only"
KeyAscii = 0
End Select

End Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back