Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Compiler Error Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgold

Programmer
Mar 17, 2006
DE
When I compile my script I get the following Error

Script file successfully compiled!Error C024 Line 8715: Invalid command or expression token
Error C600 Line 8715: Fatal exception
Why does the compiler say that the script has successfully complied, then says there is an error. Also line 8715 is the last line of my script, and only has comments.
When I compile the script for a second time, with no changes to the .was file, it compiles successfully. Does any one know any way to get rid of this error, as I am not the only on who compiles the script and it is confusing people, when they have to compile it twice to get it to work.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your reply. I did have the far call problem originally, but had already solved it as I found another thread you had replied to (Thanks again), so was already compiling using the /F option.
My original problem still remains however, and I am still getting the complier warning for what appears no reason. I think I will just have to warn people that they will need to compile twice.

If you like, you can send me the script (email address can be found at the link in my signature) and I can try to figure out what the compiler doesn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back