Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Compatible, Class A or Genuine Cartridge/Toner? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlvic

MIS
Jun 15, 2017
AE
Hello,

From my previous company we do a printer renting we will rent the printers but we buy all the supplies from them and if there's a problem they will change the item or fix.

Now I move to a new company so the setup are different they have different suppliers or buy their printer online. History of their printers they have a problem because they use class A toners or cartridge . and they bought a new printer now they are looking for supplies that can save money , I know genuine will cost you more money and compatible will save you money but i'm not sure if it will damage my printer or no.

Anyone have suggestions?

A little late but I've been using "compatible" cartridges for years and years in commercial environments.
The brand that I have most success with is called Linkyo and they are available from Amazon.com and supermediastore.com
And I've used them in larger multi-state commercial bank branches and data centers quite successfully. I also use their brand ink as well.
Prices are great and performance is even better.

So it's fine to use compatible cartridge?
It only depends on the supplier?

Because on my previous work i use refillable cartridge toners but i don't have issue except the quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back