Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

compaq motherboard diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron40

Technical User
Nov 30, 2002
US
Can anyone tell me a website where I can get a diagram of Compaq Presario motherboard ?

I'm looking for a Compaq Presario 4540 PWA-Titan R

ron, go to this website and ask the phreakgeek on the forum. he should be able to tell you anything about the compaq that you might need to know. hope this helps. everyday you learn something new, the day you dont is the day you die....so make someone live longer teach them something.......MUTT

Thank you mutt511 but that site made me uncomfortable.
Sorry ,but thanks for your help!

i am sorry it made you uncomfortable, the site is new and they are working the bugs out of it. phreakgeek used to work for compaq so i know he would know where to find what you are looking for. give it a chance if you can. i wish there was something else could give you to help. everyday you learn something new, the day you dont is the day you die....so make someone live longer teach them something.......MUTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back