Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Companion System

Status
Not open for further replies.

contl

IS-IT--Management
Oct 14, 2002
US
I am new to Nortel so any info is helpful. We recently lost power for an extended period of time. Our Nortel went down. Now my companion phones will not work. When I look at the status of the ports for the companion it shows UNEQ. Can anyone explain what this means?

thank you

Sorry, to tell you it mean unequipt. The programming is gone. Do you have a back up?

Being new, I don't think there is a backup. Any suggestions on where to start?

Or is there any recommendations for a cordless setup. I only need 3 cordless sets.

Thanks

to start, you'll need new UTAM codes, they are free but you have to call Nortel for them, have your system TID ready.... then, nortel.com has the programming guide for companion in the tech support area of the site, do a search for it..... there is a fair amount to program, so it's best to look at it and then ask for additional help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back