Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Companion credits & UTAM codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkwsaw

IS-IT--Management
Jan 28, 2003
US
Do you purchase the UTAM credits (Radio credits?) directly from UTAM, if so does anyone know how much they cost? Also I am installing companion phones on my MICS XC4.1 and do not have a Companion ID number, where do I get this (UTAM or Nortel). The install guide says you need the Companion ID Number before contacting Nortel to purchase the system credits and activation codes. Also do I just purchase from UTAM 2 credits for each base station?

you can get everything from nortel ...but companion has been discontinued long time ago ...but if you are an exisitng companion customer nortel supports upgrades only ...

do you have a companion installer guide?

Yes, I do have a companion installers guide. I am not an existing companion customer. How else can I source the codes?

get in touch with your vendor and ask them to contact nortel ,,, or you may also call nortel (18004nortel) assuming u are in the US ... and ask them if they can buy it thru a reseller ...

Try 18004NORTEL
1 for english
1 for ERC
ERC# 2236

This will patch you to Merididan Companion Recovery codes for North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back