Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Compact PW Reset 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2005
US
Worked on a new customers COmpact today. ADMIN PW has been changed form default. I tried **266344 and it would not take the PW 266344.

How can I reset it.

Dave,
The Phone Doctor
Las Vegas, NV USA

"You're Never Alone When You're Near A Phone!"

...Lily Tomlin
a/k/a "Ernestine

Thanks. Does this apply to all systems or just the Compact for example a MICS?

Dave,
The Phone Doctor
Las Vegas, NV USA

...Lily Tomlin
a/k/a "Ernestine

The easiest way is to hook up a rad to the system and go into it with remote tools, that way you can change the passwords to default using the browser tool.

phoneguy427 is wright on system password, you can see it,or change there...

Got the manual thank you. It has 100 pluss pages. I thought it would be as easy as he Partner remote access. I have to have time to look it over. I thought I would just DL the NRU 10, plug in the modem into an extension and then have the NRU 10 dial into the system via the AA and logon?

Is it that simple? I already connected the FastRad modem to a port via the 9 pin on the NAM. There are 2 9 pin ports I used the first one. Then I connected the FASTRAD to ext 225. Dialed in and no answer.

Now I did all this before I got your manual just to see if that was all I had to do.

The modem did not answer. So when in doubt read the directions.

Dave,
The Phone Doctor
Las Vegas, NV USA

...Lily Tomlin
a/k/a "Ernestine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back