Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Communications Assistant Windows 7 Compatible Version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

martincom

Technical User
Dec 12, 2023
US
I'm seeking a copy of Communications Assistant that is compatible with Windows 7 & Outlook 2007. Support for both of these were dropped in the last version, 6.0.0.11 (May 2020) It appears the last released version to support Windows 7 & Outlook 2007 was v.6.0.0.7 Can anybody help me out?

Thank you Ired! Unfortunately, once the v4.3.2.1 app was installed, it would not connect with the KX-NS700 when at the initial screen where the IP address is specified. I did install the v6.0.0.11 app and everything appears to be functioning within the CA app itself. My issue with the v6.0.0.11 is the Outlook integration. The CA toolbar does not install within Outlook. This appears to be an issue with the Microsoft Visual Runtime application, that installs as a part of CA, being a newer version that is not compatible with versions of Outlook older than 2010.

So, I'm still on the hunt for a version of CA older than v6.0.0.11 but newer than v4.3.2.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back