Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Communication Manager Messaging on VMware 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

popenator

MIS
Feb 25, 2007
GB
Hi
I am preparing to install CMM on VMware as a standalone template but have a question regarding licensing.
I believe the CMM mailbox entitlement comes along with the foundation suite licenses but how is this loaded into WebLM? Will there be an option in PLDS to create the specific license file containing the CMM entitlement?
Thanks for any help you can give.

Hi,
in my opinion in PLDS you have to have this option:
CMM Mailboxes - Embedded Offer 270052 FOUNDATION SUITE R6 CM MESSAGING R6 LIC /E

License needs to be installed on VMWare WebLM server (separate component - the same as for ACM).
Regards,
Mariusz M.

Agreed the licence will contain all components applied for and in olds you can host them to whatever host I'd (virtual Mac you choose). I'm not that familiar with exsi so when you figure it out post the resolution.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Thanks, this helps alot.
For me PLDS seems to be a matter of staggering around until you find the correct sequence of things to click on.

I appreciate your guidance and will report back if/when we get it up and running.

Plds does have a good guide , if you need specific assistance try the guide or go on avaya support use ava the virtual agent and connect to a real person who will show you how its done for

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back