Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Commercial Bids

Status
Not open for further replies.

dst888

Vendor
Oct 19, 2012
US
Hi Guys, I am looking for some information on bidding on new construction commercial projects. I have been in the cabling biz for a long time and started my own company a couple years ago. I am at the point where I am ready to start bidding on larger commercial projects. I know how to estimate as I have been at it for years. What I don’t know is how to properly and professionally present a bid to a general contracting company. And what type of contracts I will need to cover my company. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This forum is for cable tech questions....This is not really the forum for this type of question dst8888, however the following forum is:

Real trouble call:
Customer: "I have a huge problem. A friend has put a screensaver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back