Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Comments on ExamForce and CramMaster 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeldesign

IS-IT--Management
May 21, 2004
US
Any one used these products? Can you recommend or condemn them?

transcender and books by MS Press and lots of hands-on is the sure cure... Glen Johnson's FAQ (faq468-4224) is also useful...

JTB
Have Certs, Will Travel
"A knight without armour in a [cyber] land."

Thanks, jtb. It's always worked for me. Transcender first, ms press books to bone up before the test. Not always easy sailing, but much better. imeldesign, good luck.

Glen A. Johnson
If you're from Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin feel free to join the Tek-Tips in Chicago, Illinois Forum.

TTinChicago
Johnson Computers

Thanks for the input. I received a sales call last week for a "lifetime" membership for all their microsoft questions. I listened only because I am starting the MCSE track this week. (I passed Network+ this morning). Their starting price was $795 on Tuesday. By Friday, the price was down to $399 with a free Network+ thrown in.
I searched every forum I can think of and couldn't find anything about ExamForce or CramMaster. I checked with BBB.org and felt I could better spend $399 with CBT nuggets, aPreplogic, or Transcender.
I am sure I will be hearing from them again today.

$399 on eBay could buy you a couple P2-powered PCs, the eval software, the books, a few network cables, and a small 10/100 switch...

If you're careful...

JTB
Have Certs, Will Travel
"A knight without armour in a [cyber] land."

If the price get's down to $3.95, sign up and ask for your money back the next day. When they ask why, tell them it wasn't worth it. Good luck on the journey.

Glen A. Johnson
If you're from Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin feel free to join the Tek-Tips in Chicago, Illinois Forum.

TTinChicago
Johnson Computers

I have a different experience. I found the questions really hard and the preparation really good. I bought the lifetime since my company paid for it, and have so far passed the 210,215,216,217,218,270 and 228. I just got the 290 and 291 preps and also got a free 6 months CD of Windows 2003 Server from them. My rep told me it was directly from Microsoft and I could get it through MSDN but they had a deal with MS to send the free CD (which I pay $6.95 for the CD through MSDN)
They have so far held there word on the deal and I like the software. I don't know if I would have paid for it if it came out of my pocket, but I am happy my boss did :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back