Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

command sh tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nxtlvl

Vendor
Apr 15, 2005
US
How can I capture this data and send to Cisco. I have tried putty and telnet but the data seems to be more info than it can handle, is their a way to copy all info?

Hyperterminal, Tera Term and PuTTy all will. With Hyper Terminal, just go to top and send, capture text, I think. I removed it from mine, and I use Tera Term and PuTTy. Later, I can show you.

Burt

You can use SecureCRT. Whatever terminal program you use, you'll have to enable logging (and log the output to a file), within SecureCRT it's under the file menu, "show tech" is normally much bigger than our session memory limits.

Ben Boyd
Network Engineer/Programmer/Student
Windstream Communications
Linuxbox Server Stats: 700mhz, 1024 MB RAM, 120 GB HD, Fedora 3
Laptop Stats: 2.0 Ghz, 1024MB RAM, 40GB HD, Windows XP Professional
Desktop Stats: 2.6 Ghz, 4096MB RAM, 3 x 120 GB HD, 8500GT, Windows XP 64bit Edition

Thanks to all that replied. Logging was enabled under putty options. Again thank you very much for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back