Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Command lost with GPDAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kings1

Technical User
Feb 19, 2003
DE
Dear Ericsson experts.

I have a BC9 system. When I run the command GPDAP:GRP=ALL; this will result in command lost.

Has anybody an idea about what this could be??

I already restart PU GPP in all lims.

Hi Kings1
The reason for "command lost" is due to software corruption, either in GHHS3, or in GPP. Its usually just a question of following the linking through GPP, but it needs indepth knowledge of SACOP'ing the relevent records. Can you print individual groups? If you can, its likely the corruption is related to one of the first groups in the system (eg 1,2,3 etc) as the print always starts from the lowest group number. The problem could also lie in GHHS3, as this unit determines whether a group number is initiated or not.
You could try restarting GHHS3, but I expect you will still have the problem, you need level 7 and a guiding hand. Your maintainer should know how to fix this.

Hi,

TRY:

For LIM 1 use:
RFPUI:UNIT=GPP,LIM=1;
Y;

For All Lim´s use:
RFPUI:UNIT=GHHS1,LIM=1;
Y;
RFPUI:UNIT=GHHS2,LIM=1;
Y;
RFPUI:UNIT=GHHS3,LIM=1;
Y;

MD6

Restart will not fix this problem, reload of the LIM will not fix this problem. There is corruption in GPP. There is no decent solution for this. The only way is to SACOP/SACOS GPP as well as GHH's GP array. To fix this you need to contact you Ericsson expert in your area. I can help you but try first your local expert.. After they fix the corruption you should not move any extension to other equ if this extension is the only member of call pick up group. This fault is only fix from BC10 up. //patcher

I agree with patcher, this has always been a nasty problem in BC9. If your local Ericsson expert can't help you will have to post a few printouts here.
A couple of tips for the future when programming in BC9

1. Never use KSDNC or KSEXC to swap/move extensions.
2. Always use SUDIP, print out relevant data, then get rid of all associated things like hunt group data, pickup group data, diversion data to be on the safe side.

Hello there,

I had been that problem before. The only way i have to correct it, was send the comand LAPUR to remove all the PU´s about CALL PICKUP and HUNTING and then LAPUL to load it again.

Resume:
If u don´t have INL or APS, send DUPUI to back up the folowing PU`s
GPP
GHHS1
GHHS2
Etc...
"DUPUI:UNIT=GPP;"
"DUPUI:UNIT=GHHS1"
"DUPUI:UNIT=GHHS2"
etc..

"LAPUR:UNIT=GPP;,LIM=X"
"LAPUR:UNIT=GHHS1,LIM=X"
"LAPUR:UNIT=GHHS2,LIM=X"

Then Load it again...

"LAPUL:UNIT=GPP;,LIM=X"
"LAPUL:UNIT=GHHS1,LIM=X"
"LAPUL:UNIT=GHHS2,LIM=X"
"SFPUI:UNIT=ALLUNIT´S;"
"RFPUI:UNIT=ALLUNIT´S;"

All the hunting groups will be afected.
try it,

bye.

Thank you all for the help. Next month I'm going to reconfigure the system from 11 to 9 lims. Then we solve the problem also.

Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back