Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Command for trunk-group circuit ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

applepie

Technical User
Jun 26, 2001
US
Definity G3r v9.
Is there a command where I can get to a form that shows the trunk circuit-ID? For example my Qwest circuit ID would be HCGL... I'm sure I have seen this on a form, but can't remember how to get it. Tried list trunk, disp trunk 1, etc., but don't see field for the circuit ID... Can anyone help? Thanks.

You should do a 'disp DS1 xxxxx'. On the top right side there is a Name field.
In here youcan write the ID of the modem of the provider, or anything else you want, max. 15 characters long.

Hope this helps!

Michel.

If you do a 'cha tru x' and go to the 4th page (I am on ver 7) you will see a name field next to the trunk port fields. I've seen several systems in which the programmer will list the cct ID next to the 1st channel on each T1 to use as and ID. I hope this helps.

You can also do a "li mem tr xx" to list all the members with all other info for every channel defined in the group.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back