Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Comm One Cal Accounting

Status
Not open for further replies.

gezlee

Vendor
Jul 23, 2002
US
I am trying to get the above mentioned software to capture calls at my shop. I need to change the BAUD rate in the application to match the Merlin Legend running at 1200, 8/N/1. Has anyone used this software before??

I've never used it til now.

Did you read the APPENDICES ?????

Call Accounting 2004 Users Guide Copyright © 1991 – 2004 Comm One, Inc.
Appendix A – RS232 Pin Configurations Page: 70
Appendix A – Standard RS232 Pin Configurations
Here are the standard pin configurations for wiring your phone system SMDR port to Comm
One's Call Manger or Call Accounting Jr. Your phone system may have a non-standard SMDR
port so you may need your phone system documentation or a breakout box in order to wire your
system correctly.
Standard PC Com Port Pin Configuration
Description 25-pin 9-pin
Transmit
Receive
Ground
DTR
CTS
DSR

oops,
I got it. Vendor told me to turn off the call collector before trying to enter my password and set BAUD rate.

OK, so know it is collecting data, but know COMMONE is suposed to review a logfile in order to generate a templat I suppose in order for me to run reports. I haven't heard back from the company since the last post. Would anyone know anything more about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back