Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Comdial DX80 Line Ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishDeval

Vendor
Jan 27, 2005
US
I have a customer with a Comdial DX80 which I don't normally work on. The problem or question I have is how to program a line to ring. They have 5 lines and everything was working fine but now line 3 appears but doesnt ring. I have no idea how to get into the programming and fix the problem. Can someone give me a detailed rundown on how to do this. Thanks

What phone system do you work on? I don't normally work on a lot of systems, but I can certainly find a DX-80 installation and programming manual. If you can't find one, your chances of success at programming a system aren't good.

I suggest a better search. Then, you won't need "a detailed rundown" on how to do this.

LkEErie

I have done a search for the manual but it seems the only one I find is for programming the system through an interface and I need to program it through the phone set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back