Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Comdial 2022S telephone - Replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkochis

Technical User
Nov 13, 2001
US
I have a number of offices that have a 2022S-xx telephone. The same model is difficult to find. Is there another model I can use? (My apologies, I know very little about Comdial systems).
Thanks in advance.

You can find refurbished Comdial 2022s Online. Just go into goggle search for "Comdial 2022s Telephone" and 3 o4 sites come up.

What system and software, there may be different types depending on that information

I have 440 telephone attached to 18 systems, all of which are Comdial Impression systems. Refurb will only last so long with management. How would I find out what the software levels are?

Impression is the telephone model your system will be a DSU and there is a sticker on the KSU with the model and ver.

Also you may see a software module that slides in on the very top left of the KSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back