Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ComboBox parse error on -label

Status
Not open for further replies.

marthaalvarez

Programmer
Nov 1, 2004
US
I just ported some itcl code from one Sun OS 11.0 server to a new server. In executing the tcl, some of my routines now fail. It appears to be dying on the ComboBox routinein the BWidget library - complaining about parsing the label option. Does anyone have a clue on how I can resolve this or what I should be looking for? I thought maybe some env variable setting was missing, so I added the BWidget path to LPATH, TCLLIBPATH and PATH - but no diff. The library tcl routines were all ported with the main source code.
It seems to be picking up the wrong combobox.c routine - it should be going to Bwidget-1.2.1 lib, but I think its going to /usr/local/lib/bwidget1.7 although I set the Bwidget-1.2.1 lib ahead of /usr/local/lib in the env variables listed above.

Stack Trace:
unknown option "-label"
while executing
"error "unknown option \"$option\"""
(procedure "Widget::parseArgs" line 7)
invoked from within
"Widget::parseArgs ComboBox $args"
(procedure "ComboBox::create" line 3)
invoked from within
"ComboBox $f.bitRate -label "IDU Bit Rate:" -labelwidth $labelWidth -labelanchor e -values [$_device getBitRateValues] -textvariable [$_device acces..."
(object "::pComRadio::_gui" method "::pComGUI::buildIDU" body line 29)

Thanks,
Martha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back