Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Combo-box

Status
Not open for further replies.

genaccess

Technical User
May 18, 2003
US
I have a combo-box(unbound) on my form which gets the values to look for from its inbuilt query. The values are the product numbers(integer/long integer).
The problem is it displays 2 decimals.I specified into properties the format to be fixed and decimal to 0 places.It does not save. I also tried a separate query, it saves the format but still displays 2 decimals in the combo-box.
In both the cases the queries run perfectly,but displays wrong format in the combo-box.
I checked the property of the product in the table on which my queries are based. Its integer and 0 decimal.

Somehow i cant get away with this!!!!!!
Any help is appreciated.

Genaccess

I have setup a test table, form, and combobox just as you posted and have no decimals displayed. Suggestion. Delete the Combobox and save the form. Open the form back up and recreate the combobox. Something must be wrong with the way the combobox was being saved.

Get back if that doesn't do it.

Bob Scriver

Nobody believes the official spokesman... but everybody trusts an unidentified source.
Author, Bagdad Bob???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back